have a winning hand.
leaders, with a strong passion for
creating world-class experiences.
of sustainable growth.
Caesars Southern Indiana is located at a picturesque riverfront setting on the Ohio River with convenient access from Louisville, Evansville and Indianapolis.
In September 2021 EBCI Holdings acquired the Caesars Southern Indiana’s Operating Company from Caesars Entertainment in a deal with VICI Properties, whom owns the real estate. EBCI Holdings handles operations while VICI Properties retains ownership of the property. A 10-year brand & licensing agreement with Caesars, which includes use of Caesars Rewards loyalty program, and related corporate benefits associated with the Caesars Brand, was secured as part of the Operating Company acquisition. During the ownership/management transition, the property retained 100% of its workforce. The purchase of the operating company was finalized on Sept 3, 2021. The Indiana Gaming license for this property has 3 gaming market access agreements “skins”. Agreements with Underdog and Betr have been completed, while the 3rd and final agreement are in process.
This premier destination resort casino is anticipated to open in late 2024 in Danville, VA. When complete, the resort will include 500 hotel rooms, 2 celebrity chef restaurants, an entertainment/conference center and 1,500 space parking deck. The state-of-the-art casino floor will have approximately 1500 slot units, 120 table games, Caesars Sportsbook, World Series of Poker Room, and much more.
EBCI Holdings and Caesars are equal partners on this $650 Million project which broke ground in August 2022. Marnell Architects out of Las Vegas and Whiting Tuner Contracting Company are working with Caesars corporate team for this project development. Caesars Entertainment will manage and maintain day to day operational oversight of this property.
The temp casino opened in May 2023. Check out the progress for yourself on the live construction camera at https://danvilleva.gov/casino.
sandy's racing & gaming – Kentucky
Sandy’s Racing & Gaming opened on October 26, 2023, bringing top-tier racing, gaming and entertainment to Northeastern Kentucky. With nearly 700 slot-like games, two performance stages and a BetMGM Race & Sportsbook, the 75,000 square-foot facility is unlike anything else in the area. Amenities include a 5,200 square-foot sportsbook, which features dozens of leather recliners and three cinema-sized screens. A craft-focused kitchen offers multiple dining options, with all meat locally sourced from AW Meat House in Argillite.
The project will also include Kentucky’s only quarter horse racetrack and an equestrian center, located on 182 acres behind Sandy’s. Track construction is officially set to begin in early 2024, with the first races are set to happen there in 2025.
EBCI Tech Fund
This fund was established by EBCI Holdings to support investments in gaming related startups or companies in the early stages of business.
The companies listed below have already received funding with several others currently being evaluated.
- Kinectify is an AML risk management technology company. Caesars Southern Indiana is the first client of Kinectify.
- Super Money Games is the next evolution of skill-based gaming, allowing players to bet on their own performance, and sports entertainment venues to tap into burgeoning revenue streams in an instant.
- Home Run Dugout is a high-tech indoor social baseball experience in Austin, TX.
- Phenix is a streaming service that reduces latency for content delivery – focusing on sports entertainment, education, business productivity, etc.
- SlotCycle is an online marketplace connecting buyers and sellers worldwide so that casinos can buy, sell, or trade slot machines, gaming equipment, parts, and game conversion kits, and software.
- nVenue is a predictive analytics and micro-betting technology platform built for sports betting businesses and sports media.
- Dynamic Loyalty Systems (DLS) is a dynamic CRM tool that creates personalized marketing reinvestment opportunities to enhance revenue streams while also reducing overall marketing costs.